Get our free IELTS video training
When it comes to the IELTS Speaking or Writing tests you may get a question about age groups.
Do you have the right vocabulary to talk about age groups in English?
Today you’ll get the vocabulary you need.
Here are some terms that you need to know:
- Infant or baby: Under age 1
- Toddler: Age 1-3
- Child, kid: Age 3-12
- Teen, teenager, adolescent: Age 13- 20
- Young adult: age 18-30
- Twenty-something: Someone who is in their twenties
- Thirty-something: Someone who is in their thirties
- Middle aged: 50’s/60’s
- Elderly, elders: Age 70/80/90/100
Come back to our website to learn more